Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Friday, January 25, 2013

Clutter In My Spiritual Closet

I hope I don't scare you too much, it's Friday night, I am exhausted and my makeup is stale! I've always believed how we keep our cars, houses, our desks at work is a direct reflection of where we are spiritually. My closet isnt that bad, but it needs some work, just like my heart. I have no idea where to start, and what needs to stay? What needs to go? I doubt I will get it all done tonght, but I recognize that it must be done!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It_zW4_s1Z4&list=UUH8rUWHvT4jWEz-5LRPd6uw

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!