Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Monday, October 15, 2012

Journal Entry 15 October 2012


There isn’t enough ink or paper in the world to accurately describe how off course I am. All the dreams, all the plans, and all the goals I started this year with seem to have fallen by the wayside. I have no one to blame but myself. I can’t pinpoint an exact date, but clearly I lost momentum several months ago. Now, weeks before this year is over, I feel as if the world has passed me by and I can’t seem to catch up. I can’t catch up because I honestly can’t seem to muster up the energy. I mean even if I took off running, I’d still be behind. 
Lord, as I sit here and type, I wonder if 2013 will be better. I wonder if all the things I so desperately want and need can find their way to me. I wonder why everything seems so far from my grasp. I wonder why I am not able to stand up for myself the way I have in the past. I wonder why I’m not sick and tired of being sick and tired yet. I wonder where my inner strength is. I wonder why I want what“they” have. I wonder why I feel like a prop in everybody else’s story. I wonder where the man who is supposed to love and cherish me is. I wonder where the resources to get “it” all done are. I wonder what will come from all the tears I’ve cried. I wonder if the people who still hurt me ever think about how I’m doing. I wonder why I can’t sleep. I wonder why my smile doesn’t quite reach my eyes anymore. I wonder where my appetite for life is. I wonder why even what’s within reach, still seems so far. I wonder how I got here. I wonder how long I’ll stay here. I wonder why “it” hasn’t happened for me. I wonder what I did wrong. I wonder how long will I wait by the phone. I wonder why God won’t just do what I ask. I wonder how much longer. I wonder if the heartbreak I’m headed for will destroy me. I wonder if I’ll ever be completely whole. I wonder if anybody out there truly cares that I’m lost. I wonder how I’ll get through the holidays alone. I wonder where all the people heaven put in place for me are hiding. I wonder if the world will hear the songs I’ve written. I wonder why I put my heart in harm’s way again. I wonder where my voice is. I wonder why I still believe. I wonder if heaven will read my entry today and step in to help.

Lord, maybe, just maybe the fact that I’m wondering about so many things means I have hope. I wonder!





 
Amazed by Your Grace!


No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!