Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting "IT" Off My Chest

Excuse my obvious cold and how emotional I seem to be, it's just been that kind of week for me.  I made this video to expresss my sadness once again at the insensitive, crude, vitrolic and heartless comments posted since the passing of Whitney Houston yesterday. How dare we discard people simply because they failed at being perfect like the rest of us?  Rest In Heaven Whitney Houston
video

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!