Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Don't Look Back Too Long!


It couldn’t have happened to a nicer girl.  After this harrowing experience I will never take my rearview mirror or God’s grace and mercy for granted.  God carefully explained to me in the span of a few moments how His grace and mercy covers me from every side.  Rearview mirrors are only so BIG so we don’t look BACK too long.  God wants all of us to put our minds in DRIVE and go forward!


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your video blog, and I totally agree. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!