Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm Halfway There




Half this year has gone by. Has anything significant changed or are you relishing in a constant state of complacency. Every time I post a new video or a blog, I feel a sense of freedom.  There are way too many people trying to tell MY story while leaving out the chapters they too have helped ME write.  The easiest way to take the enemy’s power is NOT to let him speak on your behalf.  The Word of God constantly reminds ME of who I am in Christ.  If order is a major CONCERN, look at where you placed CHRIST.  I urge you to reevaluate what you hold so dear, it could be the very thing holding YOU back.  I'm halfway through my life and I've decided to still go the rest of the way with God. Be Blessed!
video

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!