Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Saturday, April 9, 2011

Living Out Loud: Lessons In Crocheting

About 3 weeks ago, I started on a path to learn how to crochet. It's been an fantastic ride through worsted yarn , double crochet stitches and crochet hooks, but I am really enjoying myself! Maybe I could've learned how to do it years ago , but I wasn't sincerely ready to be taught. There is a difference! I want to encourage you to start something good today! With God's help you can accomplish anything! Remember, you're only a novice until you begin!
video

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!