Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Faith Dictates Fashion

My first video of 2011 would be on Super Bowl Sunday, when no one will probably see it. Last week I had a adverse reaction to something and my face has been swollen, and discolored. If you look at my nose you can see it just a little bit. My face and my body are going through changes I must accept. I'm turning 40 in a few weeks. It is NOT the end of my story. God gave me this word this afternoon so I wouldn't stress out from the world's scale and mirror "Every time I face the mirror I have to fight my face with my faith in God that I look just fine"~April.


No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!