Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Saturday, November 14, 2009

Journal Entry 14 November 2009


Today I sat amongst an amazing group of women. As I looked at each one of these anointed beautiful ladies, I saw a reflection of not only you but also myself. It’s wonderful Lord how you can bring women together from various walks of life and still manage to speak ONE word that fits all. I thank YOU Lord that YOU are enabling me by the power of the Holy Spirit to see EVERYBODY the way YOU do. Lord the way YOU see me. I anticipate seeing and displaying MORE transparency as I cultivate new relationships with people you’ve set in my path. I humbly admit I’m a novice when it comes to healthy relationships such as the one YOU and I share, but I will forge ahead because I can’t walk out my salvation alone. I need the help of other BELIEVERS. I need to SEE & HEAR their accounts of how great thou art. Lord what an unbelievable day! What you showed me in just the first few hours of this day was yet another unmistakable gesture of the love YOU feel for all mankind. Nothing, absolutely nothing escapes you. Nothing catches you off guard. There isn’t anything taking place at any time that YOU aren’t aware of. It doesn’t take psychics, tarot cards, astral projection, séances, horoscopes, lucky charms, pentagrams, or spells. It takes only faith to know and to believe that a family is reconciled, the money is deposited, the cancer is healed, and that YOU did it. The more YOU show me who YOU really are, the more others will be able to see YOU in me. You seem to have this domino effect on anybody that comes in contact with you for any length of time.
Remember last Sunday I saw the sun? I saw the sun shine on me as if I were on stage under an impressive spotlight. I got MY answer Lord! All is well Lord and just like YOU promised, everything is already worked out for my good. In a few short days YOU gave me the strength to ride the waves of another storm. Since I know the enemy can’t do anything without your permission, I know this was a God ordained storm. The gale force winds didn’t blow me down this time. I didn’t dissolve in emotional quicksand. I spoke THE WORD! Basically I just reminded YOU of what YOU promised me in your Holy Word. If I give YOU complete control everything with which the enemy means to harm me shall be turned around for YOUR good. Today I had another spontaneous combustion of deliverance followed by copious amounts of praise. I spoke the day I EXPECTED into existence didn’t I? I said today was bright with a high chance of praise. TODAY is the TOMORROW I talked about YESTERDAY! The more I exchange your yoke for my own, the better I feel and my posture just seems to improve. Lord today was a great day indeed and I EXPECT the same tomorrow.  I still need to get my church clothes out, shower, and wash my hair, but I just wanted to drop YOU a few lines. I accept that I’ll never be able to write enough to adequately describe how you’ve changed my life, but I figure just like the Holy Bible, my journal is certifiable evidence YOU did do everything YOU said! I love YOU Daddy! I love my big brother JESUS, and I love the HOLY SPIRIT my best friend.
Amazed by your grace!

2 comments:

  1. PRAISE GOD SIS AMEN TO THAT AND ALL THAT HE IS DEWING IN YOUR LIFE!

    ReplyDelete

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!