Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm NOT Invisable Really!


I’m not invisible really
You simply refuse to “SEE” me
No I don’t drive a luxury sedan
No I don’t live in a gated community

I’m not invisible really
You simply refuse to “SEE” me
Anybody that doesn’t fit your warped criteria
Your clique disallows entry

I’m not invisible really
You simply refuse to “SEE” me
I don’t need your placated stamp of approval
Your meaningless vote doesn’t ensure my destiny

I’m not invisible really
You simply refuse to “SEE” me
The stench of your prejudice is stifling
The sight of your up turned nose ugly and mean

I’m not invisible really
You simply refuse to “SEE” me
The self imposed majority really is the minority
The arguments that govern your clique are weak

I’m not invisible really
You simply refuse to “SEE” me
The last shall be first
With God I solemnly agree

I’m not invisible really
You simply refuse to “SEE” me
Promotion comes NOT from the East or the West
Every good and perfect gift comes from HE

I’m not invisible really
You simply refuse to “SEE” me
My steps have been ordered by the Lord
I’ll be the catalyst this cruel world needs to see

I’m not invisible really
You simply refuse to “SEE” me
You 're beautiful cups but void of contents
Lofty seats in the synagogue is what you seek

I’m not invisible really
You simply refuse to “SEE” me
Is this a loving church or a bureaucratic government?
God’s agenda is the only agenda that can be

I’m not invisible really
You simply refuse to “SEE” me
Only faultfinders need magnifying glasses
The source in my life is the Almighty HIS initials are J. C.

I’m not invisible really
You simply refuse to “SEE” me
Remember the prideful angels who fell from heaven?
There is no I in team, there is no EXCLUSION in we!




1 comment:

  1. very good poem...
    How do you load up a starbucks card?

    ReplyDelete

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!