Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Not Too Late

The question “Is it too late to make something of my life?” Is a cry from aspirit longing to have value, meaning and purpose. My answer to thequestion: “Absolutely not. It’s not too late.” Too many people are stuck in their past. Although God can’t change your past, He can change your future,and with God on your side, there is always hope.God looks at your future . . . the enemy looks at your past. God says thatyou can, no matter what has happened in your past . . . the enemy says you can’t because of your past. God will not define you by your past . . . the enemy will try to confine you to your past.Put the past behind you and put your thought life under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. With God, it’s not too late to take on a personal goal, to train your child in godliness, to believe for a job or promotion, or to get involved in ministry.The enemy wants us to give up on ourselves and believe the lie that God has given up on us as well, but God is ever calling us to renew our faith in Him to take us to the next level, and as we look forward, we can.

1 comment:

  1. hey hunn just stopping by showing your blog some love..very interesting..we love it : )


    **YANTAN**


    COME STOP BY SOMETIME.. ;-P

    ReplyDelete

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!