Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Friday, April 17, 2009

If You Knew?




If you knew the woman I was then
Would you still care to know me now?
So what if you knew me then
Look at your eyes rolling and your quizzical brow

If you knew the woman I was then
Would you still care to know me now?
I’ve reneged on promises even made to myself
And broken practically all of God’s vows

If you knew the woman I was then
Would you still care to know me now?
When freedom was not to be hoped for
And oppression was comfortable ….wow

If you knew the woman I was then
Would you still care to know me now?
Condemnation forced my head down low
His grace and mercy is the reason I bow

If you knew the woman I was then
Would you still care to know me now?
Psalms 118:17 says I shall not die
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost
Promise to show me how

1 comment:

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!