Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stuck In The Middle


I'm stuck somewhere in the middle
Caught between life and death
I cry all the time
Walking a fine line in my mind
Because life right now, just seems to be such a mess

I'm stuck somewhere in the middle
Death, I decided I want to go
Life, I also decided I want to stay
Beckoning voices from every side
Life vs death, I 'm not sure what side of the line I'll fight on today

I'm stuck somewhere in the middle
At some point, I've really got to decide
Do I get up, put on all that heavy armor and fight for God
Or just lay here quietly for Satan and die

I'm stuck somewhere in the middle
God tells me I can
Satan tells me I can't
A double-minded mind can skew the lines
Do you wonder what side I've chosen yet?

I'm still stuck somewhere in the middle
The decision I'm told is really up to me
I ultimately decide and choose the final side
Unless the middle is where I want to be

But with God there is no middle
Even if in life, I often feel stuck
God only moves on HIS word
Not tears, not feelings, and not even the best of luck

I decide I don't want to be stuck in the middle
I send out an SOS, God can you help me?
Today I finally picked a side
Jesus I'm over here in the middle
I'm crying out for you, Save Me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling this, cuz I have the pre-New Year blues myself. ::deep cleansing breaths::

    ReplyDelete

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!