Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Monday, November 24, 2008

Jezebel Go To Hell PT 1

IT has the voice of HONEY……IT oozes NICE and SLOW
But IT is a REALLY GOOD counterfeit
Someone YOU really DON'T want to know!
IT doesn't always wear makeup
And tramp AROUND like a first-class WHORE
STILL be very MINDFUL because it's ROTTEN
ROTTEN to the very CORE
IT circulates in every CHURCH circle
POSITIONING itsself for a FREE ministry ride
IT is nobody's friend EVER
But IT knows how to PLAY ALL sides!
IT plants EVIL seeds of DISCORD
And does IT in such a NICE way
IT will even make you DISTRUST what YOU know is RIGHT
While IT slithers quickly away!
IT can manifest itself in person,
Text, CALL or send an email
SHE isn't necessarily a SHE but
The SPIRIT of JEZEBEL!
IT plays the Christian ROLE like a FIDDLE
Acting like IT isn't BEHIND a lot of the church MESS
IT will PRETEND to CARE for that NEEDY sister
And GOSSIP about the SAME sister's DRESS!
Jezebel's coming after ME me now
TRYING to bring me to MY spiritual KNEES
What Jezebel FAILS to realize is that I am DEEPLY rooted
And a mighty mighty GOD is backing ME!
To my face IT promotes me WELL
For someone you CAN'T seem to STAND very MUCH
MY name still comes out of YOUR mouth
Like an alcoholic with a PROBLEM
Or a DEMON-stalker with a SERIOUS demon CRUSH!
IT TRIES to get CLOSE to our PASTOR
IT has evil IMPS who carry bibles TOO they LOOK really NICE
Check to see if IT masquerades on your PRAISE TEAM, USHER board,
Or even COUNTS your tithes!
Yeah, Jezebel, in everybody's face, LOW KEY with that TWISTED scripture,
SWEET AS THE DAY IS LONG
SEDUCING the CABLE guy or an out of town MINISTER
WEAK mineded MEN just like Ahab, CONTENT at doing WRONG!
IT comes to CHURCH week after week
Out FRONT as usual, TRYING to FLAUNT and FLOSS
The BLOW you DEALT me last,you should be THANKFUL
That a MERCIFUL God
KEEPS me from mailing a DETAILED LETTER to your BOSS!
Keeping QUIET, certainly that is not always what my FLESH wants to do
BUT God ALLOWS me to WRITE OUT LOUD occasionally when I need to vent ONE time or TWO!
Jezebel BEWARE, because YOU'VE been EXPOSED
DIGGING for DIRT during service HIDING in the BACK
God SHOWS me in ADVANCE what you SAY about ME
But the HOLY GHOST has way more TACT!
Man of GOD you better STEP up your A game
I really HOPE your spiritual EYES see
That this evil DEMON is RIGHT up UNDER your NOSE
And slowly KILLING the ministry!
IT spreads GOSSIP like a FIRE
Communion, speaks in tongues, IT can even SING and dance
Weekly IT MOCKS the God in ME
I sit, and watch EVIL BOLDLY lifting MANICURED hands!
As quickly as a MODEL changes outfits
As quickly as a well trained LIAR coughs
JEZEBEL stands EFFORTLESSLY in front of the MICROPHONE
PRAISE so LEAKY on Sunday like a FAUCET
IT can turn it ON and OFF!
Please LEARN from the STORY of Jezebel
Because she OVERLOOKED one simple TRUTH
She FORGOT the eununchs by the WINDOW
Physically, they had no BALLS
But in 2 Kings 9 this QUEEN got the BOOT!
You're NOSY, I know you READ this far
CONVICTED, pissed even because YOU know this IT I speak of
Sounds A LOT really like YOU!
Just know that this IT is a DEMONIC spirit
You too CAN be DELIVERED
The ALTAR where you RIDICULED me is where YOU do that TOO!
Jezebel got hers honey in the END
An evil QUEEN pushed to her death
DOGS licked up her cold EVIL blood
After the ONE TRUE GOD took her last EVIL breath!
You're what the BIBLE calls a temple WHORE
The MICROPHONE and STAGE is your Asherah pole
Praise & worship, a selection, the collection then BACK to the STRIPPER pole!
You treat God EVERY Sunday like HE is just a another GIG
Divas, pimps & punks FAKING worship that aint even cute
Checklist...SPOTLIGHT Lights, Camera, Action...
Now let's ACT like we LOVE God ALL on QUE!
Smiling at me, lying on me, NO SHAME, even to MY own BLOOD
REPORTING, anything that will SELL
I've CUSTOMIZED a new MAC LIP GLOSS just for you DIVA
It's called JEZEBEL GO TO HELL!
You CONTINUALLY try to ATTACK my integrity
WHAT are you? DIVA or INNOCENT church MOUSE?
NO ROOM TO TALK AT ALL
Picking out the CHOIR'S OUTFITS
While a MARRIED CO-WORKER SECRETLY lived in YOUR house!
What makes you think that EVERYBODY can't SEE right through YOU?
H E L L O I know about the post office, stamps, and envelopes
I even got a COMPUTER too!
FREELOADING for 13 years off MY family
Every MEAL your family EATS comes from a LADY
A MOTHER, and SHE looks just like ME
Yet you BLESS and CURSE my children's MOTHER
Hell YOU aint my GOD-SISTER, FRIEND or a BLOOD Auntie!
Your DADDY wasn't even COLD in his GRAVE
When you TOOK the insurance LOOT and bought a FUR coat
But just like a PRETENDER trying to be a BIG spender
YOU were just showing out in the NOVEMBER cold!
I HOLY DARE you DIVA to STEP to ME now
TRICK, I SWEAR, I will WEAR you OUT
"STRAIGHT" men you SEDUCE FLEE to "ATLANTA"
YOU can't even say AMEN so just say OUCH!
Be careful Saints SHOULD Jezebel set her sights on YOU
She likes to KILL, STEAL, & DESTROY to get HER way
But give Jezebel the WORD
And watch GOD send this evil spirit AWAY!
Be careful of this DECEPTIVE spirit
IT is very ALIVE in the church today
Remember IT is ONLY a spirit
And IT will bow,
Because JESUS is the WAY!
Now here's my BEST secret, since YOU like to keep TABS and REPORT on me
I NEVER act like my underarms don't SOMETIMES stink
BEFORE I dress, I always CONFESS
I'm what the bible calls MEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!