Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Sunday, November 16, 2008

How To Look Good Naked!

How do I look good naked?
Simple, I just turn off the damn lights
I find me some spanx on sale at JC Penny's
Or get some Lycra on these cottage cheese thighs
How do I look good naked?
Fine, I got stretch marks running from end to end
I 'm a grown woman whose had two children.
I eat like I want and I don't try to squeeze a 12 into a 10!
How I do look good naked?
Fabulous, I just let my big ole gut hang
I pile up my plate
Sneak another piece of Mom's cake
And drift off to la la land!
And if my weight gets a little out of hand
I know how to get it back on track
I simply refer to the Supermodel's "code of ethics"
And pour 2 Tablespoons of Syrup of Ipecac
Now how do you look good naked?
And do you really even care?
We are all getting white robes anyway
God is giving us the exact same thing to wear
So we are all going to look good naked
When we meet in glory someday
I cannot wait to ditch these filthy rags
And walk the fiercest golden runway

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I love how you put that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me and if he can't except it for what it is the hell with him!!! Keep making it do what it do you are good girl.

    ReplyDelete

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!