Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Monday, November 17, 2008

The Diary of A Former Whore PT 9 The Finale

Monday 11:43am

Yeah I made it to heaven and the devil is mad

The accuser stands before God like 5 O with a badge

I live in the clouds, Satan had better get off my ass

Satan only bothers people he doesn't already have

That's how Satan does his version of the new Math

Suggestion Satan's only way of entry God's Word is his last

The enemy loves to twist scripture diverting truth from its path

He did it to Eve in Genesis and never looked back

From eternity I still see good and evil clash

Dude just raped that boy Earth didn't bat a lash

You believe Oprah is the Gospel…God you don't ask

Tuesday 9:23pm

Jesus' eyes are larger than I imagined but He is just as dear

He’s ALL inclusive speaking to "former" everybody's ears palpable and clear

When the Patriarchs walk by all the Saints cheer

The best part about heaven there are no tears

The second best part about heaven there are no fears

The third best part about heaven there are no years

Completely empty of the enemy and his negative campaign smears

Uh oh Judgment Day with the Father is very near

No time to get my story straight or chase my ands ifs, or buts, with a beer

Wednesday 12:27am

Pacing the Garden of Eden I hope God is not a drag

Got to account for the life I lived Judgment came fast

I thought God would be more formal but He lifted me on his lap

Satan hopes I'll be kicked out he's protesting in Hell's grass

A beautiful musical instrument Satan is evil's top brass

Satan fell like a SCUD missile to rule the world's trash

In heaven only what I did for Christ is going to last

Jesus looked down at Satan, Heaven beyond Him vast

I'm already in Heaven Satan is such a freaking nag

Jesus gave me "two thumbs up" "Lynn Moore" got the last laugh

Whatever you've done see it's not that bad

Jesus' blood makes you brand new just like that

Thursday 1:25am

Vexed my vantage point lets me see shore to shore

I'm a spirit now but for Earth my spirit mourns

From heaven I see arrogant rich people now humbled and poor

Doing right, having morals when did this become a bore

We praise God for real not SHOW not a chore

From heaven we see countless lives torn

If you got to make the doughnuts you're up before 4

In heaven awaits all the blessings you refuse to believe God for

Gordon Gecko was wrong about greed don’t use that door

The graveyard never fully satisfied it always wants more

Friday 2:09pm

I journal a lot in heaven, Jesus and I talk by the lake

Even in heaven a private audience for words I need to say

Jesus said I have eternity to talk starting with this day

Millions will have their chance no one is scheduled out of His way

I want to talk of things I know I did to make His heart ache

Did I keep Jesus up at night? Did I keep God up too late

Did I forgive 7x7x7 or want vengeance 8x8x8

Jesus some of those choices I didn't have to make

I opened the oven too early ruining a lot of cakes

Grace and Mercy is like acting you get more than one take

Saturday 4:44am

Face to face with God the One who built Joan Rivers

I look just like Him Wow! I really am a dead ringer

There is true equality in heaven no one has to prove they're a winner

One thing all of us share EXCEPT Jesus we're all formerly sinners

God wasn't a man but Spirit He said I'd been an excellent tipper

I did more wrong than right being saved was the zinger

The number of people I thought I would see in heaven is thinner

Where are all the "Christians" the thought lingers

I finally met my guardian angel her name was Ginger

Sunday 8:56pm

God never thought of "Lynn Moore" as a whore

He was in those motels He said don't do this no more

Are you saved? R. S.V.P. meet me at Heaven's Door

Mansions, plenty of closet space you'll dig the golden floors

My slate clean way before I made it to eternity that's the score

I dig my heavenly body it beat my fix or repair daily Ford

God lets me write my "Diary" in the clouds so I'm never bored

I'm resting in peace with my Savior Praise the Lord

We win in the End that's what This "Diary" was For

THE END REALLY!!!




2 comments:

  1. I spent the last 45 minutes reading this and all the previous parts. I found it so interesting and enlightening. You are an awesome writer. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there...
    i tagged you in my blog. hope you can visit.

    http://lifeworthremembering.blogspot.com/

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!