Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Diary of A Former Whore PT 6

Monday 8:32 pm



Happiness is the pool I'd really like to drown


A fatal prognosis is why I frown


I'm so lost I doubt I'll ever be found


3 "familiar faces haunt my conscious now


A velvet vest, camouflage and "her" every time I look around


The dreams I had were worth writing down


Even nightmares find my journal a great place to lounge


God insists on talking but I tune Him out


My past still has the louder mouth


It whispers so low that I think it's loud


Going back is North and moving up is South


My compass constantly points to doubt


Hospice nurses all over my house


Consistently missing my veins ….ouch


Tuesday 5:21 am


A faded picture of "her" in a silver frame


When Lynn Moore was "her" name


"She" was still cute but never that vain


"Her" beautiful face looked the same


Why had "she" darkened her gorgeous mane


The little sanity I have left doesn't feel sane


My anger bridled like a sedated animal finally tame


Mixed feelings of hurting "her" make me feel lame


My only intent only was to maim


Then the rules of engagement began to change


If only the "pimp hadn't changed "her" name


She wouldn't have left and aborted baby "Shane"


I had come for "her" and hopefully to claim


Poetic justice from this mesmerizing dame


Maybe forgiveness a new target at which to aim


Wednesday 12:38 am


Cut the crap and cut the check


Since "I" took over Amari's is the best


7 whole days and "business" hasn't been slow yet


Words from the velvet-vested "one" to the picture of the chef


Katt Williams heard the "pimp" distress signal, I escaped death


Got to get ready for the "Playa's Ball…pimps never rest


My velvet –vest was bulletproof, the bullet was a failed test


There was never a "body" with "her" head I wanted to mess


The men in the suits were sent by me not….Feds


I've been watching the "whore", I know "she" killed Jeff


The menu for tonight whore and ex- boyfriend dead


Like a wrongfully convicted felon, I always pay my debts


I'll "smoke" both their asses and I'll jet


Just like Jess


From prison, I got him "hooked on Meth


Maybe I’ll cage them both like pets


The "mood" oh I’ll definitely I'll set


I'll be the best "John" "she" ever met


She can't get rid of me I'm in "her" head


"Her" the name "whore" when "she" laid on Roe v. Wade's bed


Thursday 6:19 pm


Transgressions have again landed me in a quagmire


Will 4 deadly letters finally let me retire


My life is a landmine and I'm the tripwire


Of the Lord I now wanted to inquire


I put on extra strength deodorant so I wouldn't perspire


Nervous like I'm walking blindfolded on a circus high wire


Between God and "I" not sure what would transpire


I was "thirsty" for change like a vampire


A smile that was probably my best attire


Now of me just what would God require


"Our" meeting left a lot to desire


He told me some things that would certainly inspire


Friday 9:23 pm


The time had come for me to alleviate


With my past, I no longer wanted to negotiate


From the school of hard knocks I evaluate


The "past" keeps chasing me so, I must abbreviate


A take home test so I can graduate


God is the "One" who will officiate


Would I do what "He" said, I must demonstrate


Now I do not want to insinuate


Those things I've done I'll deviate


Sometimes mitigating circumstances extenuate


The idea of settling the score I infatuate


The last steps to total "freedom" I initiate


Ending the terror from the velvet vest associate


Saturday 8:48 am


God and I are speaking now, I found myself back in church


I laid on the altar and sacrificed my life and hurts


I didn't miss a beat. I turned right to the verse


Even had an "above your tithes" offering in my purse


Hadn't seen a sanctuary since Ted was in that hearse


Testimony service ran over 30 minutes, but I did not curse


I told the Lord I was sorry for all it's worth


When I got up from the altar, I no longer felt like dirt


I decided to iron my past like a wrinkled shirt


When the pimp came for me I watched "his "blood spurt


This time it wasn't "her" a cop got to him first


My chances of getting into heaven the bubble just burst


Sunday 9:21pm


It's not "me" it's the pills


Having AIDS has certainly made "me" ill


It's the "intimate" stranger that I don't want to feel


So much medicine my urine is teal


But I'm still cute, so I learn to deal


I gobble those meds like a 4th meal


Life and death are on a date and I'm the 3rd wheel


The "cop" rushed to my side instantly I could feel


Hate, "he" once had for me, broken by an impenetrable seal


On the way to my house, Jesus had changed "his" heart a clean kill


"We" both began to seek the Lord with a highly flammable zeal


Peace protected "us" like a sin retardant shield


I finally put my foot on Satan's neck and dug in my heel


Now I don't get the urge to run from God I kneel


Lord "fix" it was all I said. "He" said I AM God "Lynn" still


At last I found an "unconditional" love. But is "this" real


To Be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!