Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Diary of A Former Whore PT 4

Monday 3:37am



Gun in my face, what to do now


Charm won't work here so I begin to pout


"She" said… kill the enemy or slow him down


I'm in my sheer nightgown and a clown's in my house


He snarled “don't move” “ don't open” your mouth


From the way "he" moved, I could tell he had gout


I looked for a weapon, none was found


He handed me my journal and said write this down


Eyes pierced through me with a beguiling frown


I wondered what "he" was going to do now


He secured my wrists and threw me on the couch


I still needed a weapon. I glanced around


Before he took his "Johnson" out


A hanker chief drenched in chloroform covered my mouth


After this, there was no sound


Till this day, no suspects match the description of a rapist clown


The woman that whispered to me? Who made those sounds


Tuesday 9:28am


When I heard the alarm clock, I hit snooze


With all that happened, I found solace in booze


My body had healed but my soul was bruised


Kate called. She suggested a cruise


She learned of my brutal rape on the 6:00 news


Lead story: A former whore singing the blues


I headed to Jamaica with other "desperate" women to schmooze


All of the men looked expendable, only one will lose


"She" rummaged around looking for one to choose


"She" fancied "him" weak, just someone to use


Blood tainted with hate boiled, and started to ooze


Spotted the "one" worth talking to


Little did "we" know, it was "him", and he had spotted "us" too


Wednesday 8:05pm


Somehow, I thought I knew his face


Features so familiar yet hard to trace


With fruity alcoholic beverages, he and I make our way


To a secluded beach we reclined on a chaise


He slipped a "roofie" in my drink that day


Sinister plans designed to make me pay


Revenge is sweet, "he" repeated the phrase


When I came to, I was amused and a little bit dazed


Someone jolted me from my "date-rape" haze


My eyes grew listless but "hers" appeared glazed


There was another "side" to me and "she" looked crazed


"She" took over and I was amazed


She gnarled at God, You and Lynn were a fleeting phase


A killer doesn't have much time to praise


With gasoline and matches she set the clown ablaze


"She" crept back into Lynn's mind like a memory that fades


Thursday 3:39pm


He moved like an ancient robot


Applying Aveeno SP 45 sun block


I protected my Samoan skin from sunspots


Human ashtrays we smoked a lot


The segregated sex I wanted to boycott


I thought I hit the jackpot


Walked like he was constipated…not hot


After all that "mackin" and what not


He never found the right spot


I filtered grainy snapshots


Of SVU showing me mug shots


He leered at me his eyes were bloodshot


A "familiar" voice within earshot


But pinning the tail on the donkey he could not


Memories "she" started to unblock


Trepidation was the feeling Lynn begot


"She" killed Charles with a big rock


And stuffed him in a lock box


Buried him in a good spot


8am 11:20pm


The vegetables steamed the entrée: roast


He wore expensive trousers and a embroidered cloak


To your demise "she" silently toasts


I'm gonna enjoy killing this English bloke


"She" tied his freckled hands with rope


Ironically, she granted "him" one final grope


"She" lifted the knife for the final blow


Edward died suddenly of a stroke


Facing water on a grassy slope


I nudged him slowly, and watched "him" go


With lightening speed, I caught the last ferry boat


Back in my hotel, I immersed in a tub with soap


Grey Goose, Newport's and my hand elope


Would "she" stop after 2 murders…..nope


Sweet revenge replaced "her" hope


And God became her cruelest joke


Was it reality or was it dope


Who is it that washes away sexual sins? I'll contact the Pope


Saturday 1:54pm


Lynn's journal makes for an interesting read


Fate had been so unfair to "her" and me


Lynn started to become undone, unable to speak


When "I" take over, I'll set "Lynn free


Lynn started to resemble a peach


Soft and fuzzy with nectar so sweet


An unwilling student I'm obliged to teach


Lynn's God still hung onto her like a leech


"She" shouted at God, Lynn will never see


“She" wrote what 'she" wanted Lynn's life to be


We're so cute and I do mean we


"She" started filling in pages in this former whore's diary


Sunday 7:13pm


In the Green Haven "facility", I was chained to a bed


Mentoring on hold until I get some rest


With any warning, lights would burn out in my head


200mg of Lithium 2 x a day the doctor said


Allowed out of my restraints only to be fed


Schizo-Affective Disorder on my progress notes scribbled Dr. Ted


A menacing "voice" silenced only when I take my meds


Men dressed in black with badges ….feds


"Someone" had surfaced in a velvet vest


The body “appeared” to be dead


To Be Continued…



No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!