Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Diary of A Former Whore PT 3

Monday 11:15 pm


Like a drum, everything loud is hollow inside

It's been this way since Jess died

I no longer count the tears I cried

Letters with no return address, are being left outside

Dread washes over me like a deadly tide

A man in a dark sedan leaves them, a neighbor spied

I convinced myself nobody is after me... I lied

The past is a sneaky bastard open your eyes wide

Where did Jess put the gun I chide

Anger is my new roommate so I let her abide

I sleep with a .44 Magnum by my side

"Come and get me muthafucka" you can't hide

I'll smoke your ass, and watch you die

Unbeknownst to me, a dark sedan, was parked nearby

With "his" telescopic lens watching the chicken I fried

Tuesday 3:54am

An anonymous letter outside my front door

Reminding me again I'm just a whore

It read, I know your real name it's not Lynn Moore

One day soon I'll even the score

Seriously Lord, I can't handle no more

What the hell, was I put here for

I prayed from 12 midnight to the am of 4

Seeking the Lord's face like never before

I get off my knees and I pace the floor

I hope God heard me because my knees were sore

Sweat dripped like blood on the clothes I wore

Wednesday 10:16am

I'm still crying myself to sleep

The mire clay is waist deep

Shoulders weighed down cemented my feet

I don't feel so cute now. I feel weak

Mourning my husband I don't want to eat

The baby I carry will never get to meet

The man who made singleness we

Somebody keeps sending anonymous letters to me

Sitting in eerie silence and hear the floorboards creak

Am I being stalked by a creep

Opened another letter it read REVENGE IS SWEET

Thursday 5:31pm

God please don't expect me to smile

I gave You a chance and Satan took a mile

Deep depression leads to exile

Memories of Jess will keep me there awhile

I'm so angry I'm spewing bile

Still got life insurance papers to file

Warm blood dripped on the bathroom floor tile

Flowing steadily like the Egyptian Nile

Please don't let me lose "our" child

Terry cloth towels grew into a crimson pile

Jess had picked a baby name. He decided on Kyle

Friday 4:18am

I keep mentoring to the girls. Maybe I've found my niche

Trials make no appointments visiting the poor, middle and rich

My Power point presentation went off without a hitch

My opening theme: Life's A Bitch

But halfway through, I start to feel sick

The doctor with the suspended license grabbed her medical kit

It would be the last time I felt my baby kick

Fully dilated, he came quick

Kyle was delivered stillborn. I had a fit

Nurses tried to amuse me with wit

My mother flew in. She still likes to knit

In the waiting room nearby, patiently "he" sits

Lord, I can't take no more of this shit

Cigarette in hand but it's not lit

That oxygen tank will blow if I flick my bic

The mystery man is on the toilet. He'll be back in a bit

I wanted to yank the tubes out, light up and split

Saturday 2:25pm

This hospital bill will put me in debt

Is it voodoo or a witch's hex

My body is yearning but I haven't had sex

Money on the table death places a bet

I could really use that life insurance check

Who is haunting me? I'm still vexed

The letter read YOU ARE NEXT

Black roses delivered by telegram I sweat

Who it could be? I still don't get


I push the thoughts away and clutch my chest


Flashbacks of a pimp in a velvet vest


I check my phone and there's a text


The Unknown sender words: REMEMBER ME YET


A male nurse tended to me taut muscles he flexed


Men are the reason my life is a wreck


Haven't met one yet who compares to Jess


Anxiety makes me horny, and I could care less


At some point a river has to crest


Sunday 3:40am


No letters lately, things have certainly calmed down


My eyes were jaundiced and my urine was brown


My gallbladder burst. The doctor on suspension, took it out


But I'm still cute so I painted the town


Parked at the bar, and ordered another round


Tired of mourning I'm ready to fool around


Completely hung over but it was a recognizable sound


Knock, knock, knock on my door he pounds


I opened the door in a sheer nightgown


It's 2am there "he" stood dressed as a clown


The telegram read YOU'RE GOING DOWN


To Be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!