Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Diary of A Former Whore PT 2


Monday 8:35 am


Remember me, I'm Lynn Moore

A recovering addict and a former whore

Well I've calmed down and I'm writing more

I'm watching an old movie with Zsa Zsa Gabor

Jess usually gets home a little after 4

I always meet him naked at the front door

Passion erupted at each other clothes we tore

I only give Jess what he came home for

When we make love, it's hardly a bore

His touch is gentle, nothing like the "Johns" before

He makes a trail of kisses to my inner core

He works all day and I do the chores

I drink the love. He likes to pour

Tuesday 10:45 pm

Since I left the "business", things are great

Nobody could've told me that "tricking" wasn't my fate

Jess and I relocated to a brand new state

We flew home. My parents met us at the gate

They forked over the cash first-class rates

Jess really loves me, he's the perfect mate

We met some new friends one of them is Kate

She met this loser we call him Nate

They had unprotected sex, now she's late

Kate throws up everything she ate

Raising a kid will be a lot on her plate

Boy? or a Girl? We'll have to wait

Nate buys his drugs from a guy named Tate

Tate sells crack on my street under a crate

But Jess proposed and we set a date

We still play chess, but now we skate

I wear short shorts, on really hot days

I'm still cute so you know they hate

Girls cast themselves at Jess like fishing bait

Jess doesn't even look their way

I won't lose my man, not today

Just around the corner is my very worst day

Death comes for all of us either way

Wednesday 4:20pm

Now Jess and I were doing fine

On our wedding day we sipped on cheap wine

Walking the straight & narrow kept us in line

I cook a lot of chicken using Thyme

Marriage seemed to make us shine

But just like with the passage of time

Our marriage started to decline

Jess began to whine

I started losing my mind

We fought all the time

I wish I had a dime

For all the words we spoke that were unkind

Remember the pimp? He's doing time

He's up for parole in five

His lawyer is on the grind

Loopholes in the law are easy to find

Time is starting to wind

The trouble, I thought we could ride

I guess our vows weren't the ties that bind

Our ignorance is sublime

Thursday 9:48pm

Like day old bread our marriage is stale

Poisoned like it stepped on a rusty nail

We had moved to Illinois to fix what failed

I thought sex was love, and that love was for sale

Jess I love you, can't you tell

If this gets worse, I just might bail

Tears on the pillow that acts as a pail

Separation agreement drawn up and in the mail

Saying I don't love him would be a tale

My Mother didn't teach me how to keep a good male

Can't we get past this marital hell

It's you I love. It was for you I fell

Jess grew distant and closed his shell

My soft cries turned into a loud wail

Damn, just what is that awful smell

Smells like a divorce my worst fears yell

And my former pimp has gotten out of jail

This news....does not sit with me well

Friday 6:48pm

Jess hooked up with some college hockey ref

He introduces him to "Crystal" meth

And dates a "big boned" stripper named Beth

She cheats on him with a dude named Seth

As quiet as it's kept

He's sleeping with a black guy named Jeff

Who owns "Amari's" he's a chef

"Crystal" was the last kiss of death

For now, I smell "her" everyday on Jess's breath

That bitch destroyed everything we had left

Saturday 7:13pm

Jess obediently followed his flesh

He kept "Crystal" hidden in his desk

He seemed to love her best

He started to love me less

Our marriage was a mess

Sometimes I listen to John Tesh

Love & drugs don't mesh

I'm thinking of heading West

I'll wish Jess the best

Now who is sending this test

It's the enemy at his best

But God promised me rest

Jess started messing around with Beth

But she's still sleeping with Seth

Now they're all hooked on "meth"

A fire in the drug lab caused their deaths

Now I have nothing left

Everything died with Jess

The pimp is the older brother of Jeff

I haven't had a decent night's rest

I'm smoking cigarettes

Sunday 5:40pm

Unsure as to where things went wrong

Jess started staying away too long

His demeanor changed so did his tone

Then he just stopped coming home

I knew then it wouldn't be too long

It's been weeks since the sun has shone

I scream, damn Jess, my baby, is gone

I've learned to manage on my own

A life worth living is not to be lived alone

I've picked up a few pieces and tried to move on

Guess who's in town and ringing my phone

To Be Continued……..

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!