Welcome!

My Joy Is Contagious Make Sure You Catch It!

I always tell people that any day above ground is a good day! I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

You Are Free To Rant!


I laugh at how quick I am now to "rant" on social networking websites. In many respects I feel like it is wonderful to have another "outlet" for my thoughts. I'll never forget my pen and my pad though because if we've learned anything, it's that technology can and will fail.
I don't know about you, but I still go to Hallmark and buy cards, I still call people on their birthdays, and I still frequent the local post office to buy stamps. My desktop and my laptop are both wonderful in the conveniences that they provide, but they lack the human touch. I think that's one thing we've forgotten in our "microwave" style of living. Sometimes I accidentally bump into people just so I can remember what the human touch feels like. A screen name and a keyboard can be so freeing. So how about it? What's on your mind? What are you longing for? This journey you're on where do you think it'll take you? Feel free to rant!
"90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice"
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things to Remember
1. Leave a comment if you so desire.
2. 90% of the friction in daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
3. Shut my cyber door on your way out so I don't catch cold!
Seriously, I'd love to hear from you and I could use a Latte to keep my creative juices flowing...Be Blessed GOD loves YOU and so do I!